Fun photo games and challenges with SelfieShow
What's great about photo games and challenges?
With a photo game you get a lot of funny pictures of your guests. But that's not all! With a clever choice of challenges, you can also make sure that the guests get to know each other. Especially when the different groups, such as the bride's colleagues and the groom's colleagues do not yet know each other, photo games help to break the ice and start a conversation.
It is important that you do not use disposable cameras for the photo games. These really have a miserable quality and you will definitely be disappointed after developing. Also, it is important for the games that you can see the photos immediately. You could use a Polaroid camera, but they are expensive and you would definitely need some.
Photo games work best with our SelfieShow. With SelfieShow, guests can use your own phone to take the photos and display them live on a screen via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. So everyone can easily participate in the games and the funny results are directly visible for everyone. Sounds good? Here you can download SelfieShow directly try it out for free.
The guests complete the challenges by taking a photo with the respective solution and sending it to the screen via SelfieShow, preferably with a short text. The picture is then immediately visible to everyone and the challenge is solved!
Funny photo challenges for your wedding
We have collected here for you a lot of fun photo games and challenges that are guaranteed to delight your guests. You can simply print the challenges on small cards and place them on the tables. If you want to include the game as a surprise in the program, you can also stick the cards at the bottom of the chairs. Then the guests will only know about it when you ask them to find the challenge.
Guests get to know each other
The point of these challenges is for the guests to get to know each other. This is especially great if you have different groups that haven't met before. The challenges also get the guests talking between the groups.
- Take a picture with someone who has been to Bali (or a country of your choice).
- Take a picture with someone who has lived in Spain (or a country of your choice).
- Take a picture with all the doctors.
- Take a picture with all the people who have studied law.
- Find a person who did well in school and take a picture together of you looking like nerds.
- Find a person who is good at drawing and take a photo of a small drawing.
- Find 3 people whose first name starts with the same letter and take a photo together.
- Take a photo with the person with the interesting study.
- Take a picture with everyone who has ever done yoga (bonus points for a yoga pose)
- Take a picture with a person who has more than two children.
- Make a picture with the person, with the longest work experience and looks serious.
- Take a picture with the person, with the most pets.
- Dogs or cats take a picture with everyone who would choose the same as you.
- Make a photo with all the guests who like to ski.
- Take a picture with everyone the bride has met in college or graduate school.
These challenges work especially well at a slightly later hour ;-)
- Make a picture with 4 people on it pretending to sing karaoke.
- Find an athletic person and take a picture of you in an athletic position.
- Find the person at the wedding who can make the best faces and take a picture together where you are both making the same face.
- Take a picture with a person who is the same size as you and stretch your bellies against each other.
- Loan a piece of clothing from another person and take a picture with it.
- Take a picture of you reenacting the bride's favorite movie with some other guests.
- Capture a photo of you hugging another person.
- Take a picture with the oldest two people at the wedding sticking out your tongues in the picture.
- Capture a photo with the person wearing the funniest socks.
And even more!
Here are more ideas and suggestions, which you can of course use as inspiration for further tasks.
- Take a picture with the oldest and the youngest guest
- Take a picture with the youngest three guests
- Take a picture with 10 male guests
- Take a picture with 10 female guests
- Take a picture with the mother of the bride
- Take a picture with 5 people you have never seen before
- Take a picture with 4 people from the bride's family
- Find 2 couples who are married and take a picture of their hands
- Take a picture with all the guests who were at the bachelor party
- Take a photo with all the children at the wedding
- Take a picture together with the bridal bouquet
- Take a picture together with the couple who has been married the longest
- Take a picture with all the people the groom has met through work
- Take a picture with the bride's best friend
- Take a picture with as many generations represented as possible.
- Take a picture with the person the bride has known the longest
- Take a picture with the person the groom has known the shortest
- Take a photo with all the people at your table
- Take a photo with all the guests you knew before the wedding
Make your own cards or buy them?
If you do not want to design and print the photo tasks yourself, you can of course make it a little easier. Online there are various card sets to buy, which also look very nice and save you some work. We have looked at several sets and found the this one the best. Of course, if you design the tasks yourself, you still have the option to add your own ideas.
Projector and laptop or tablet - that's all you need
SelfieShow works simply with a projector, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, you can of course also use a larger TV or screen. You can rent these things directly at most event locations. You don't have to order a complicated photo booth, set it up and send it back, which reduces the stress after the party.
Guests need nothing more than internet and their favorite messenger!
Sounds exciting? Then just sign up for free and try SelfieShow. If you have any questions, you can always write or call us, we will be happy to help!